Monday, April 20, 2009

Garden Bloggers Bloom Day



Good morning everyone. This post is about another gardener's garden. I visited Sweetbay's blog yesterday and was in awe of all the beautiful blooms she has. You won't be sorry with this wonderful showing of spring beauties.

I felt a tad 'green' looking at the beauty that surrounds her, yet inspired at the same time, to keep working on our gardens. While viewing her beautiful photographs, I felt transpired into another world. Can you just imagine walking down or up that winding road in the picture below? Aaaaaahhhhh. You can just feel the stresses of everyday life dropping off your shoulders.

Click on her picture below to visit her post 'Garden Blogger's Bloom Day'.

Enjoy ~ FlowerLady








3 comments:

Unknown said...

I always think other people's gardens look way better than mine and I too get that green feeling.

sweetbay said...

Thank you FlowerLady for your kind post. It was a nice surprise!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Darla ~ I feel the same way too.

Sweet bay ~ You are most welcome, and thank you for creating and sharing your lovely place.

FlowerLady